- Contract Manufacturing - Alex Y. Kunczynski - D&K Engineering
- Enzymes for In Vitro Diagnostics - Ken Murray PhD - BBI Enzymes
- IVD Regulations and Standards - Sue Spencer - BSI Healthcare
- Besides 3M, what other companies are supplying hydrophilic PET film?
The following companies provide hydrophilic polyester film: Precept Medical Products Inc. (read more - March 30th, 2010
Answered by: Alex Y. Kunczynski
- My company produces mouse monoclonal IgM antibodies, and we want to use them ...
The two enzymes used widely in EIA are HRP and alkaline phosphatase (ALP). HRP has a rapid turnover rate and gives high sensitiv... read more - February 23rd, 2012
Answered by: Ken Murray PhD
- During installation of an automated urine microscopy analyzer we find that th...
The short answer is that the is no harmonized standard which addresses this issue, a harmonized standard is a standard recognize... read more - July 2nd, 2012
Answered by: Sue Spencer
Do you have a question related to in vitro diagnostics? Ask the Experts at IVD Technology (IVDT)! IVDT experts are on hand to offer industry- and application-specific advice on these topics: